Back on the first of May, Tara and I got to haul a trailer to Akron because not only was Grace moving home for the supper, she had then acquired a couch for us to store for the summer. And now that couch has become the cat’s couch in the garage. At least I got Chipotle!
The very next day was something that I had been looking forward for a couple of years, the chance to see the stage production of Spirited Away. The production and filmed and distributed to movie theaters for a limited run. And it was amazing.
We took mom & dad out to an anniversary supper at Salsa’s on the 7th. Katie and Grace L. Joined us.
On the 15th I traveled to Sandusky for the ITIP Ohio Google Summit. It was nice to attend a conference without the pressure of presenting. Stephanie H. remembered me from the February Ohio Educational Technology Conference because of my name tag.
End of year festivities for school took place at the end of the month with Cabaret, Carly’s grad party, the senior cruise, and graduation.
On the 28th we attended church at the Church of the Nazarene for Dave Dooley’s last sermon there. He’s such a great guy, he will be missed.
- The Stage production of Spirited Away!!! – Spirited Away is a fantastic movie, and the stage production is amazing. I loved how they figured out how to portray the larger than life characters on the screen.
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 – So much better than 2.
- G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra – One of my dirty pleasures. Don’t bother with the second one, that one is like they forgot about what makes the first one great: a simplistic plot along with cool gadgets, cool fights, and overall fun scenes.
- But I’m a cheerleader – The cast excels in this movie, I mean, how could you doubt RuPaul?!? A great movie about a girl coming out which doesn’t exactly wow her parents.
- Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga – I didn’t know what I was getting in to, but this movie was excellent.
- Dirty Grandpa – Hilarious movie about getting older and making the most out of what you have now.
- Fast X – It was ok, 9 was better. However, it’s only part one! I didn’t know I was getting into a two parter when I went to see it.
TV I watched (number of episodes in parenthesis):
- Andor (2)
- Beavis and Butt-head (1)
- Cheers (9)
- Jury Duty (1)
- The Neighborhood (1)
- The Office (3)
- Wings (3)
- Average Steps/day: 15,981
- Most steps in a day: 31,445
- Min steps in a day: 12,045
- Resting Heart Rate: 51
- Average Time Asleep: 7h 15m
- Miles walked: 194.8
- Miles ran: 16.6
For my Thursday morning playlist I added I2I from the Goofy Movie, a song that slaps more than you think.